Division of Network and Systems Engineering
The Division of Network and Systems Engineering (NSE) conducts research and provides education and service to society on key aspects of networked systems. The primary research focus is on system design, architecture, and management; system security and privacy; enterprise IT modeling and computing; project and technology management. The core methods for conducting the research are stochastic modeling, queuing theory; game theory, optimization; distributed systems, data analysis and machine learning; software design, prototyping, and experimentation.
The division is part of the Department of Computer Science at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
No up-to-date calendar events right now.
- A new material takes shape – all by itself
24 Jun 2020
- How the brain’s connections change according to age
15 Jun 2020
- EECS students won the SAIS Best AI Master's Thesis Award 2020
7 Jun 2020
- SciBreak develops superfast circuit breakers for the the railway network
27 May 2020
- Visors, sanitizer and fruit donated to healthcare facilities
7 Apr 2020