Till innehåll på sidan

Creative Commons for researchers

Currently researchers are more and more expected to publish Open Access. But what is actually “open”? Many funders recommend that researchers retain their copyright and grant adequate licenses to publishers. Creative Commons offers one set of licenses that is useful and often recommended by funders.
Many Open Access journals use Creative Commons licenses, and in some cases an author may choose between different CC-licenses.
The National Research Council of Sweden (VR) mandates that, from 2017, publications that are the result from their funding will have a CC-license.

But what does a Creative Commons license actually mean? And how can it be used?

Jan Ainali, CEO Wikimedia, Sweden, presents the Creative Commons licenses and demonstrate how it can be used.

Tid: Ti 2015-06-16 kl 11.00

Plats: Salongen, KTH Library, Osquars backe 31

The presentation will be in english.

To sign up for the seminar please send an e-mail to: fathli@kth.se