Circular Industrial Systems: Pioneering Circular Economy Innovation in Sweden
The purpose of the workshop is to discuss further avenues for collaboration among diverse stakeholders interested in the circular economy implementation. This workshop presents an opportunity to discuss the interests, needs and ideas of Swedish companies for collaboration under the umbrella of the CE@KTH Initiative.
Tid: To 2019-11-07 kl 12.00 - 17.00
Plats: XPRES Glasbur, Brinnelvägen 68, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
The Circular Economy transition is gaining global momentum. How does your organization find the way to fast-forward its transformation beyond old linear ways of doing businesses? To stay ahead of this rapid transformation of economic landscape is essential for your competitive performance and global competitiveness of Swedish industry.
This workshop presents an opportunity to discuss [INSERT COMPANY NAME]’s interests, needs and ideas for collaboration under the umbrella of the CE@KTH Initiative.
The purpose of the workshop is to discuss further avenues for collaboration among diverse stakeholders. Together with other circular economy practitioners, form both industry and research, you will:
• Pinpoint areas of further knowledge and research key to transforming your organisation, your accumulated strengths and the opportunities for meaningful impact
• Advance understanding of conceptual and practical trends around circular economy transitions
• Build a network of like-minded front runners with an opportunity mind-set and learn from collective experiences
By devoting time and effort to establishing cross-sectorial collaborations under the umbrella of the CE@KTH Initiative you will gain access to:
• Multidisciplinary research expertise in realising your circular vision
• Extensive research and development network of industry, research, academia and public organisations
• State of the art knowledge of advanced, circular and sustainable business practices
The ongoing Circular Economy at KTH Initiative has been established to facilitate and strengthen long-term, cross-sectorial collaborations in research and learning on circular industrial systems. CE@KTH Initiative works towards expanding collective competence of Swedish research and development teams and delivers expert assistance across industries in Sweden.
Please confirm your participation by 01.11.2019 by sending an email:
Webbadress för mer information