I am an Industrial Ph.D. student at the School of EECS at KTH. I do my research at the Division of Communication Systems and Network Systems Laboratory ( NSLab ) under the supervision of Professor Dejan Kostic and Professor Gerald Q. Maguire Jr. My research area focused on different aspects of the next-generation data center. I'm currently profoundly interested in boosting the performance of the current DC system toward realizing the next-generation high-performance cloud. I am also a Senior researcher at Ericsson AB with broad and in-depth knowledge of performance modeling, networking, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, and virtualized network function with an eye toward boosting performance.
- Hardware Resource Disaggregation
- Cloud Architectures
- Hyper-scale Cloud
- High-performance Networked System
- Telco / Distributed / Edge Cloud
- Virtualized High-performance Network Functions
(To see the full list visit my google scholar page ).
- A. Farshin, A. Roozbeh , GQ Maguire Jr., and D. Kostic, Reexamining Direct Cache Access to Optimize I / O Intensive Applications for Multi-Hundred-Gigabit Networks , In USENIX Annual Technical Conference (ATC). 2020.
- A. Roozbeh , “ Toward Next-generation Data Centers ,” Licentiate thesis, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Kista, Sweden, May 2019, TRITA-EECS-AVL-2019: 39 ISBN 978-91 -7873-169-5.
- A. Farshin, A. Roozbeh , GQ Maguire Jr., and D. Kostic, “ Make the Most Out of Last Level Cache in Intel Processors ,” in Proceedings of the FourteenthEuroSys Conference, ser. EuroSys '19. New York, NY, USA: ACM, 2019.doi: 10.1145 / 3302424.3303977. ISBN 978-1-4503-6281-8 / 19/0.
- A. Roozbeh et al., " Software-Defined Hardware Infrastructures: A Survey on Enabling Technologies and Open Research Directions ," in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 2454-2485, third quarter 2018. doi: 10.1109 / COMST.2018.2834731
- M. Mahloo, JM Soares and A. Roozbeh , " Techno-economic framework for cloud infrastructure: A cost study of resource disaggregation ," 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), Prague, 2017, pp. 733-742. doi: 10.15439 / 2017F111