Head of Doctoral Education Council
Industrial Engineering and Management (IEM) is an eclectic subject, gathering researchers with various empirical interests, methodological approaches and theoretical foundations. The purpose with this meeting is to find inspiration that will help us to further improve the quality of the Doctoral education in IEM at our different universities. During the council, we will explore differences and similarities between our programs, as well as discuss common challenges and possibilities for future collaborations.
Preliminary structure of the meeting:
- 13:00-13:15 Welcome and introduction
- 13:15:13:30 Round the table introductions of participants
- 13:30-13:45 Brain-storming: challenges in Doctoral education in IEM
- 13:45-14:30 General discussion on each category of challenges
- 14:30-15:00 Coffee break
- 15:00-16:00 Continued discussion
- 16:00-16:30 Wrap-up; next step?