Transcript of Records

After you completed your studies at KTH you will probably need a transcript of records for your home university and the credit transfer. Many universities accept transcripts that you can download from your KTH-pages - you find that option under "Services" on your KTH-pages.

Transcripts from KTH are not sent to your home university automatically. If you need a transcript with a signature and stamp you have to notify us when all your grades are registered as they should be by completing the following form:

We will then send your transcript of records. It is a KTH-policy that the transcripts should be sent to the university and not the student. 

Feedback News