Degree project process
Here are information on what the process for the degree project course looks like, and what you need to do as a student, before the course, during the course, and what you need to do when the course is completed. Click on the links below or in the menu at the left for more information about each step.
1. Before the degree project
- Find a degree project.
- Find examiner and supervisor.
- Establish project proposal and fill in the form "application for degree project".
2. Beginning of the degree project
3. During the degree project
- Study the lecture material, practice on examples, study the article Methods and Methodologies.
4. Ending of the degree project
- Presentation and oppostition seminar, be an active listener.
5. After the degree project
- Create a cover for your thesis
- Apply for degree (is made via the personal menu). .