Study abroad

Students within a master programme at the School of Information and Communication Technology have very good opportunities to study abroad. Many students choose to study at one of KTH's exchange universities. The credits taken at the host university are possible to transfer to the programme. Exchange studies within the master programme are preferably located to the second year of the programme. You can also do the master degree project, an internship or a summer course abroad.

All you need to know about studying abroad

Feedback News