Content and learning outcomes
The content of the course is designed together with the course teacher to best meet the needs of completion of the individual student. Individual assignments as well as group assignment are included.
Intended learning outcomes
The purpose of the course is to provide students with the opportunity to supplement previous education and experience with for an architect specific skills and those skills necessary to enable them to practice in the profession the foreign education has prepared them for
After completion of the course, students should be able to:
- describe and critically analyze significant differences between generally prevailing working conditions in Sweden and the working conditions that their own education prepared the student for
- identify challenges in terms of knowledge, skills and / or approaches that may hinder students from gaining work in their own profession in Sweden, as well as describing effective, creative and constructive ways to address these challenges
- present a personal portfolio structured according to the model often used in Sweden
- adequately account for the new knowledge, skills and / or approaches that the student has acquired within the course
Literature and preparations
Kurslitteratur meddelas inför kursstart .
Rekommenderad referenslitteratur och e-resurser anges i kurs-PM eller påliknande sätt.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- LEXA - Continuous Assessment, 7.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
LEXA- Continuous examination, 7.5, grading scale: P, F
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AD1KU1