IL2202 Systemmodellering 7,5 hp
Denna kurs är avvecklad.
Sista planerade examination: VT 2020
Avvecklingsbeslut: Ingen information tillagd
The main objectives are
- to convey the main concepts of modelling, which are state and state space, models of computation and concurrency, communication, modelling of data and time;
- to relate these concepts to four applications and show the impact of the fundamental concepts on the potential and limitations of application techniques and tools, such as sysnthesis, performance analysis, formal verification, etc.
Goals to be checked:
- modeling and design of automata
- modeling and design of Petri nets
- modeling and design of process networks (untimed, synchronous, timed)
- design of schedules for process networks
- Aplly assertions and monitors for verification
- Understanding of computational models
- Understanding of time abstractions, communication abstractions, computation abstractions and data abstractions
- Understanding of stochastic models, determinism and non-determinism