MJ2450 Sustainability, Social Models - Religions and Publics Affairs 5.0 credits
Hållbarhet, sociala modeller - religioner och offentliga angelägenheter
Education cycleSecond cycle
Main field of studyMechanical Engineering
Grading scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
Intended learning outcomes
The objective with the course is to give the student a deeper knowledge in non-technical issues concerning sustainability and the interactions between social models, religions and public affairs.
After the course the student should be able to:
- Understand the principles of sustainability
- Understand the principles of and principal interactions between social models, religion and public affairs
Course main content
Lectures: 24 h
Exercises: 38 h
Study visist: 2 occasions each one 6h
B.Sc. in the field of engineering or corresponding education
- ANN1 - Individual Reflections, 1.0, grading scale: P, F
- LIT1 - Assignments, 2.5, grading scale: P, F
- NÄR1 - Attendance, , grading scale: P, F
- ÖVN1 - Exercises, 1.5, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Requirements for final grade
Compulsory participation at all course items (NÄR, 0 hp)
Participation and approval in individual assignments (ÖVN, 1.5 hp)
Participation and approval in written group reports (LIT, 2.5 hp)
Written individual reflections (ANN, 1.0 hp)
Dr Peter Hagström, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Hagström <email@example.com>
Course syllabus valid from: Spring 2008.
Examination information valid from: Autumn 2007.