Last edit: 08/02/2017
The Master of Science in Engineering programme in Electrical Engineering consists of 300 credits, which at normal study speed corresponds to five years of full time study. The programme’s first three years are in the first cycle and can be concluded with a technology Bachelor’s Degree, if the student applies to do so. The last two years are concluded in the second cycle and can be concluded with a technology Master’s Degree.
The first three years of the programme are mainly in Swedish, with certain English literature included. The last 2 years are mainly in English.
The master’s programme that will give a degree in Electrical Engineering will have contents corresponding to
- Electric Power Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Medical Engineering
- Nano Technology
- Information and Network Engineering
- Systems, Control and Robotics
- Engineering Physics
Besides KTH´s master´s programs where the student has a guaranteed place, students can also apply for International Programs, but admission is not guaranteed. These programs are:
- Energy Innovation: Track SENS
- ICT Innovation: Track Digital Media Technology, Track Embedded Systems, Track Internet Technology and Architecture