Documentation of eligibility
All courses have entry requirements. For courses at undergraduate level, taught in English, completed upper secondary education is required and applicants should therefore provide proof by submitting certified copies from upper secondary school, diploma and transcripts in the original language and authorized translation.
For courses at advanced level, academic records from a accredited universitiy should be submitted. Officially verified and certified diplomas and transcipts in the original language and authorized translations should be submitted.
Documentation of eligibility should be uploaded on your account on universityadmissions.se/antagning.se or submitted to:
University admissions in Sweden
SE–839 87 Östersund
Proficiency in English
Applicants must provide proof of their English language proficiency which is most commonly established through an internationally recognised test.
English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to University Studies in Sweden (code 3477).
Examinee score reports or photocopies are not accepted. Please also note that neither TOEIC nor institutional TOEFL are accepted as sufficient proof of English proficiency.
- For C: Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 600
- For B: Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 575
- For A: Score of 4.0 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 530
- For C: Score of 20 (scale 1-30) in written test and total score of 100
- For B: Score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test and a total score of 90
- For A: Score of 17 (scale 0-30) in written test and a total score of 72
A copy should be sent to University Studies in Sweden, they will then verify the result online.
Only Academic Training accepted
- For course C: an overall mark of 7.0 and no section below 6
- For course B: an overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
- For course A: an overall mark of 5.5 and no section below 5.0
Please read more about documenting your eligibility in English here