Masterprogram, medicinsk bildbehandling (TMEEM), Utbildningsplan för kull HT10
Senast ändrad: 2010-03-30
Beyond the objectives which are specified in the Higher Education Degree Ordinance, there are also specific goals for this programme. After completing the programme, the student should:
Kunskap och förståelse
• Have a broad knowledge about anatomy, physiology and medical terminology
• Have a broad view of the field of medical engineering as well as a deep insight in the field of medical imaging
• Have a deep knowledge about the different techniques used for creating, processing and reconstructing medical images such that he/she will be able to work within the field at hospitals or the industry within research/development as well as in production and manufacturing
Färdigheter och förmågor
• Be able to identify, formulate, analyse and solve problems with regards to current circumstances (scientific, engineer-related, and social) based on ethical and professional standpoints.
• Be able to use modern tools, both hardware and computer based, for creating and processing medical images.
• Have a good ability to utilize modern modelling and simulation methods and their applications
• Have skills in presentation and communication such that good prerequisites for efficient work are achieved individually as well as in a multinational group.
Värderingsförmåga och förhållningssätt
• Show a professional and ethical responsibility in scientific, technical, ecological and social activities.
• Have understanding that engineering-related problems, considered from a system perspective are often complex, can be incompletely defined and sometimes contain conflicting conditions.Reference to the local degree ordinance of the Royal Institute of Technology (The KTH-Handbook).