[in reverse chronological order]
OrderMatters [NSDI ’22]
- Main repository: https://github.com/hamidgh09/Reframer
- The repository contains information to use Reframer and perform some experiments.
- Source code is merged into Fastclick as an element named SFMaker: https://github.com/tbarbette/fastclick
RedN [NSDI ’22]
- Project homepage is at: https://www.redn.io/, while the repository is hosted at this link: https://github.com/redn-io/RedN/
NIC Bench [PAM’21]
- Experiment scripts: https://github.com/nic-bench/experiments
- Modified FastClick with benchmarking utilities:
https://github.com/nic-bench/fastclicknow reverted into mainline FastClick!
- DPDK with support for lazy deletion hashtables : https://github.com/nic-bench/dpdk
Connection tracking [HPSR ’21]
- Code is at https://github.com/conntrackHPSR21/
- Archived artifact: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4435970
- Main repository: https://github.com/aliireza/packetmill This repository contains information to use PacketMill and perform some sample experiments.
- PacketMill source code (modified FastClick): https://github.com/tbarbette/fastclick/tree/packetmill
- X-Change (modified DPDK): https://github.com/tbarbette/xchange
- Artifact for the ASPLOS paper: https://cknowledge.io/c/lib/40c29d7d6d862734/
Assise [OSDI ’20]
- The Assise artifact can be accessed at: https://github.com/ut-osa/assise. This repository contains Assise’s source code and benchmarking scripts.
CrossRSS [CoNEXT 2020 Poster]
- The experiment repository is at https://github.com/tbarbette/crossrss
For our work on DDIO [ATC’20] we have the following releases:
- ddio-bench [ATC’20] (https://github.com/aliireza/ddio-bench)
Information/source code to perform the experiments/microbenchmarks done in our DDIO paper.
For our work on Path Persistence in the Cloud [CCR’20] we have the following releases
- Our data is publicly available for reproducibility and further analysis at
Cheetah [NSDI ’20]
- the code is at https://github.com/cheetahlb/
RSS++ [CoNEXT ’19]
- the code at https://github.com/rsspp with experiments scripts (experiments), RSS++ code itself (fastclick), the modified Linux
- kernel(linux) and the modified iperf that makes use of the new kernel option (iperf).
Slice-aware LLC and CacheDirector [EuroSys ’19] releases:
- Slice-aware Memory Management: A set of libraries that can be used to measure NUCA characteristics of LLC and exploited to improve the performance of applications.
- CacheDirector: A network I/O solution that extends Data Direct I/O (DDIO), by exploiting slice-aware memory management, and sends each packet’s header directly to the correct slice in the LLC.
Datasets related to our Kurma paper [SOCC ’18]:
- 16 months of latency measurements across EC2 (430GB)
- Synchronised traceroute measurements among 10 EC2 DCs (14 + 4 days)