”Back to the core, beyond the core”
We are pleased to welcome you to the 7th Scandinavian Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management (IEM), organized by KTH Department of Industrial Economics and Management
Call for Sessions
The conference theme - ”Back to the core, beyond the core” - addresses the very nature of our field at the interface between technology and management. What constitutes and characterizes good IEM education and research? Which issues, subjects and empirical phenomena should IEM-scholars address? What is the real core of a cross-disciplinary field as IEM? What is rigor and relevance in IEM research? And how can we strengthen our competitive edge in relation to other disciplines in engineering and social science?
The call for ideas for sessions is now open. Please submit your ideas for sessions here before May 15, 2019.
- Monday, October 14: Welcome reception and parallel Pre-Conference activities
- Tuesday-Wednesday, October 15-16: The Main Conference
Parallel tracks at the Pre-Conference
- The Arctic PhD Candidate Workshop (3ECTS)
- The Head of Department’s Summit
- The IEM Program Directors’ Council
- The PhD Training Directors’ Council