Hackathon: From post COVID university to inclusive European university
How did you as a student experience the covid pandemic? We want you to share your experiences to make KTH and other universities even better. For example, do you have ideas on how teaching and exchange studies can be carried out better and more inclusive? Share your thoughts!
Time: Mon 2021-11-22 - Fri 2021-11-26
In this hackathon, which takes place 22-26 November, you work remotely with students from other European universities on issues such as student life, new pedagogical methods and virtual exchange studies to make our universities better for the future. Registration is done individually, and you will be divided into teams with students from different parts of Europe. The winning team will have the opportunity to present their ideas during an international event at KTH in March 2022.
The hackathon is organised by the network Unite, where KTH is included with six other top technical universities in Europe. Unite works to facilitate exchanges between universities, and you as a student have the opportunity to take part in summer and intensive courses, hackathons and student competitions.
Register latest by 15 November
The application is open until 15 November. Read more and sign up Hackathon: From post COVID university to inclusive European university .
This is the seven Unite universities:
- Aalto University (Finland)
- Grenoble INP-UGA (France)
- KTH (Sweden)
- Politecnico di Torino (Italy)
- Technische Universität Darmstadt (Germany)
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Spain)
- Universidade de Lisboa (Portugal).
- Joint training programs
- Project courses, spring and summer schools
- Hackathons and competitions
- Virtual courses in architecture and energy
- Language and culture courses
- Mentorship, internships and other career support
Learn more about Unite on the website: unite-university.eu