KTH Södertälje is situated south of Stockholm in an area with a strong connection to the manufacturing and production industry. The activities run there by KTH are about to undergo major expansion in the form of new courses and a new research organisation in the field of Sustainable Production.
The courses offered at KTH Södertälje focus on:
- Machine Technology - Industrial technology and sustainability
- Machine Technology - Innovation and design
- Machine Technology - Industrial economics and production
- The research activities will contribute to sustainable industry and focus on:
- Strategic Maintenance
- Production Logistics
As well as research and education the following functions will be provided:
- Information and help desk
A new campus
In the summer of 2017 KTH’s activities will be transferred to a new attractive campus in the Northern City Centre of Södertälje.
Visiting address: Mariekällgatan 3, Södertälje
Postal address: SE-151 81 SÖDERTÄLJE
Phone: +46 8 790 90 00
Fax: +46 8 790 95 11