Do you want to drive real change? – Career Opportunities in the Transport sector with Scania
Welcome to mingle with Scania employees from 11.30. Free lunch sandwich for early birds.
Time: Tue 2022-09-27 11.30 - 13.00
Location: KTH entré, Drottning Kristinas väg 4, second floor
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions committed to a better tomorrow.
We will let you know more about us, our work and how you as future Engineers are a crucial part of driving real change, by making Sustainable Transport solutions possible.
You will get the chance to interact and ask question directly to our employees at site working within the areas of Production & Logistics, Research & Development and also Human Resources.
Meet us from Scania:
Isabella Andersson studied Computer Science at KTH before she joined Scania through the I-Talent Program in 2021. Today she works as full-stack developer with an application used for physical vehicle testing at Scania.
Harikrishnan Radhakrishnan is also a former student at KTH, graduated from Master’s in Mechatronics 2017. Now he has the role of a System Architect working with Driver Systems at Scania R&D.
• 11.30 – Open mingle with employees and KTH alumni working at Scania. Ask your questions!
• 12.15 – Presentation by our employees – “Working as an Engineer at Scania.”
• 13.00 – Summarize and thank you from us
We will talk about:
• A normal day at work. How does it look like for an engineer at Scania?
• Example of projects our employees are working with.
• Experiences from starting to work after studies at KTH.
• Career opportunities for you as a student at KTH.
• What to think about when writing your resumé/CV and how does an application look like?
• And much more!
Did you know?
We have something for everyone for you as a student, even if you just started your 1st year of studies at KTH. We offer summer jobs, internships, degree projects and several student and graduate programs to give a kick start of your career as an engineer.
If you cannot take part starting from 11.30, feel free to join at 12.15 for the presentation.
Looking forward to see you on the 27th of September!
The presentation will be held in English.
Read more about our student programs and opportunities at: Scania Career
Watch more about us on our new Youtube Channel: Scania Group