Skip to main content

Contact persons for exchange students

Each academic school at KTH has an international coordinator for exchange students. The international coordinator is the primary contact person for any academic or study-related matters during your studies at KTH.

International coordinators

School of Architecture and the Built Environment

School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

School of Engineering Sciences

School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health

School of Industrial Engineering and Management