Study and career counselling
KTH offers you study and career counselling to help you develop effective study strategies and to make informed choices in your study situation. Contact your study and career counsellor if you need guidance in your study situation.
Do you need guidance in your studies?
Turn to the study and career counsellor (sometimes referred to as the master coordinator) if you have questions related to:
- selection of courses, specialisations and programmes
- admissions and entry requirements
- improving study habits and techniques
- making an individual study plan if necessary
- your rights and responsibilities as a student
You can also receive compensatory support during your studies if you have a disability.
Contact your study and career counsellor
You are welcome to contact your study and career counsellor if you cannot find the answers to your questions on the Student Web.