Skip to main content

Make a complaint regarding discrimination

Here you can make a complaint to KTH if you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment or victimisation.

You can choose whether you want to provide your contact details or whether you want to submit an anonymous report.

However, if you report anonymously, KTH cannot investigate further, and no specific measures can be taken. On the other hand, KTH can act through, for example, public dialogues, training and workshops, and information on gender equality, diversity and equal conditions issues.

If you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment or discriminatory treatment, you can also turn to your school's designated contact person.

Discrimination support and contact persons

Log in to

You need to log in to to view and submit the forms. Please note that no information about your KTH account is stored when you submit the forms, including the anonymous form.

Log in here

Make a complaint

Complaint including your contact details 

Anonymous complaint