Would you like to become a Digital Ambassador for KTH?
We are looking for motivated and creative international master's students passionate about sharing their experience at KTH on our social channels.
Digital Ambassadors are current students who act as a link between KTH and future applicants. They use their own experience to provide prospective students with interesting information about their student lives in Stockholm, Sweden, and at KTH.
The positions will be in the International Student Recruitment group within the KTH International Relations Office. We are working with digital communication, webinars, events, and cooperate with organisations and universities to reach prospective international students. You will be trained and supervised by our communications officers and be part of a group of students and staff characterized by cooperation and diversity.
The vacant positions are:
- 3 Instagram curators for @kthuniveristy
- 3 bloggers for the KTH International Student Blog
- Curators for the Chinese channels: Weibo, WeChat and QQ chat group
Please state in your application which position(s) you apply for.
What we offer
- A position at a leading technical university that generates knowledge and skills for a sustainable future.
- Engaged and ambitious colleagues along with a creative, international, and dynamic working environment.
- You must be a registered student at a KTH master's programme during the time of employment.
- Possess excellent language skills in written and spoken English (Chinese for Weibo, WeChat and QQ)
- Experience of and interest in digital communication and social media
- Experience of and interest in photography with editing skills
Knowledge and skills that are meritorious for the position:
- Video production and editing
- Writing engaging texts in English
- Experience of communicating in digital channels/social media towards a larger target group
- Experience of coming to KTH as an international student
To succeed in this role, you need to be communicative, service-oriented, and creative with the ability to be a good representative for KTH. Since the tasks include planning and working with others, it is essential to be well structured and an excellent team player.
About the employment
The employment is valid for a limited time according to the agreement, for up to 12 months, with a possible extension. We will start the interviews in August, and access is planned for September 2022.
The application is now closed.
Have you got any questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .