Would you like to become a Digital Ambassador for KTH?
We are looking for motivated and creative international master's students passionate about sharing their experience at KTH on our social channels.
Digital Ambassadors are current students who act as a link between KTH and future applicants. They use their own experience to provide prospective students with interesting information about their student lives in Stockholm, Sweden, and at KTH.
The positions will be part of the International Student Recruitment group within the KTH International Relations Office. We work with digital communication, webinars and regional events in collaboration with organisations and universities to reach prospective international students. You will be trained and supervised by our communications officers and be part of a group of students and staff characterised by cooperation and diversity.
The vacant positions are:
- Three Instagram curators for @kthuniversity
- Three bloggers for the KTH International Student Blog
Please state in your application which position(s) you apply for.
What we offer
- A position at a leading technical university that generates knowledge and skills for a sustainable future.
- Engaged and ambitious colleagues along with a creative, international, and dynamic working environment.
- Registered master's student at KTH during the employment period
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Experience and interest in digital communication and social media
- Experience and interest in photography and image editing
- Experience in video production and editing
- Experience in writing engaging texts in English
- Experience in communicating in digital channels/social media to a larger target group
- Experience of coming to KTH as an international student
To succeed in the role, you need to be communicative, service-oriented, creative, and able to be a good representative for KTH. As the duties involve planning and cooperation with others, being well-structured and an excellent team player is essential.
About the employment
The employment is time-limited according to the agreement, for up to 12 months, with a possible extension. The employment will start in September 2023.
You will find more detailed information about the position and can apply in our application system Varbi.
Apply for the position of Digital Student Ambassador, blogger
Apply for the position of Digital Student Ambassador, Instagram
Have you got any questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .