Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Note-taking support

Have you been granted support for note-taking? Find more information here and apply for which programme or courses you want note-taking support.

Apply for note-taking support first

To receive note-taking support, you first need to apply for compensatory support.

Apply for compensatory support

Do you have any questions?

If you have any questions about note-taking support, please contact us at Funka.

Contact Funka