Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

File a complaint regarding your studies

Here you can file a complaint regarding your education or study environment.

When you send in the form, it is forwarded to KTH's case management system where your case is registered. Coordinators that handle complaints will be assigned the case.

Depending on the case, the information can be forwarded to the concerned school or other function within KTH. If necessary, the administrator will contact you to obtain additional information.

Log in to

You will need to log in to to view and submit the form.

Log in here