PolyU International Summer School 2021
Last day to apply has passed.
About the course
University: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
About the course: PolyU International Summer School 2021 offers students from around the world a wonderful summer exchange experience with credit bearing subjects and a variety of enrichment activities.
- Track 1: Chinese Language, Culture and Society
- Track 2 : Design, Innovation and Technology
- Track 3: Business, Entrepreneurship and Global Leadership
Fee: Free of charge for KTH nominated students. 2 students will have opportunity to receive scholarship for HKD 5,000 (approx. 5,300 SEK). Scholarship Criteria:
- PolyU International Summer School 2021 offers in face-to-face mode that requires travelling to Hong Kong;
- Officially nominated by Student Exchange partner;
- Enrolled 2 subjects at PolyU International Summer School 2021;
- Achieved 80% of attendance AND obtained grade D or above in all subjects;
- No outstanding fines with PolyU; and
- Complied with University policies and regulations, the Hong Kong Immigration regulations and the Laws of Hong Kong.
When: July 19 - August 16
Credits: 3 PolyU credits. Please contact Programme Responsible for further confirmation concerning the content of the summer course.
Students must be registered at KTH.
Application and deadline
- Ladok Registration Certificate
- Permission Letter from programme responsible
- Application form
- Copy of valid passport
Deadline: Feb. 25, 2021