Support for Students with Disabilities

KTH can offer different types of compensatory support customized to your specific needs

To receive support, you need to produce a documented diagnosis relating to a long-term disability; the diagnosis must be issued by a doctor or other authorised person. The support provided by KTH is related to your studies and is only a complement to the other societal benefits that you have the right to claim.

For general questions regarding support for students with disabilities, please contact Funka:

Telephone: 08-790 75 00
Phone hours are Mondays - Thursdays from 09:00 to 10:00 a.m.

For more information please visit the website Funka - compensatory support for students with disabilities.

Feedback News