Intended learning outcomes *
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the chosen topic's scientific foundation and applications, in-depth insight into current research and development, as well as in-depth knowledge of methodology.
2. Demonstrate ability to holistically, critically and systematically search, collect and integrate knowledge, and identify one´s need for further knowledge.
3. Demonstrate ability to identify, analyse, assess, and handle complex phenomena, issues and situations, even with limited information.
4. Demonstrate ability to plan and with adequate methods carry out advanced tasks within given time frames, and evaluate this work.
5. Demonstrate ability to develop and evaluate products, processes, systems, methods, or technical solutions, while taking into consideration human conditions and needs, and the society's aim for economically, socially and ecologically sustainable development.
6. Demonstrate ability to clearly present and discuss conclusions and the underlying arguments with other groups both orally and in writing.
7. Demonstrate ability to make judgements considering relevant scientific, social, and ethical aspects
8. Demonstrate the skills required to participate in research and development work, or to work independently in other advanced activities.