DH2626 Interaction Design 1 15.0 credits
This course has been cancelled.
Educational levelSecond cycle
Academic level (A-D)C
Subject areaComputer Science and Engineering
Grade scaleP, F
Last planned examination: spring 20.
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
Intended learning outcomes
In the course the student will present ability in:
- analyzing practice (needs and opportunities)
- criticize a given problem and explore a design space
- chose among different user centred design methods
- work with and develop prototypes for the design process different stages
- reflect on prototypes
- develop parallel solutions for design of a given situation
- motivate and criticize design decisions
- integrate, compare and relate theory and practice,
- act independently, use theories, generalize results from project to other situations and stakeholders.
Course main content
This course builds on a large project where the students will apply theories and methods for user centred interaction design. This task implies that the students mainly work in project groups with studio based learning.
Single course students: 90 university credits including 45 university credits in Mathematics or Information Technology. Swedish B or equivalent and English B or equivalent.
One of the courses DH1620 Human-Computer Interaction, Introductory Course and DH2620 with the same name.
Will be announced, on the website of the course, at the latest four weeks before the start of the course.
- PRO1 - Project, 15.0, grade scale: P, F
In this course all the regulations of the code of honor at the School of Computer science and Communication apply, see: http://www.kth.se/csc/student/hederskodex/1.17237?l=en_UK.
CSC/Media Technology and Interaction Design
Ylva Fernaeus, e-post: email@example.com
Ylva Fernaeus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Course syllabus valid from: Spring 2011.
Examination information valid from: Spring 2011.