The project should be carried out in the field of production engineering by applying the student's previous knowledge. Each individual student must submit a comprehensive written report on the project. To be admitted to the course, you have to be accepted as a participant in the summer internship programmes at Scania or Sandvik. You apply via the companies web sites.
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
Project work should be carried out in the field of production engineering by applying the student’s previous knowledge. Each individual student must submit a comprehensive written report on the project.
Intended learning outcomes
After passing the course, the student will be able to:
- apply knowledge and skills acquired during engineering studies in problem solving in the area of production engineering
- plan the work to achieve desired goals
- present the work and results in a written report with proper content, structure and language
Literature and preparations
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL1 - Assignment, 6.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web MG141U
Main field of study
Admittance granted only by examiner. Only for students at other universities than KTH.