The following courses are part of study year four.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2023/2024. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
During study years 4-5 the students follow a master programme of their choice. The listed master programmes below will give a Degree of Master of Science in Engineering in Computer Science (but it can be changed). For admission to some of the programmes it can be special course requirements.
- Computer Science
- Interactive Media Technology
- Software Engineering of Distributed Systems
- ICT Innovation
- Machine Learning
- Information and Network Engineering
- Systems, Controls and Robotics
- Communications Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Industrial Management
- Applied Computational Mathematics
- Medical Engineering.