The following courses are part of study year four.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2024/2025. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
During study years 4-5 the students follow a master programme of their choice. The listed master programmes below will give a Degree of Master of Science in Engineering in Computer Science (but it can be changed). For admission to some of the programmes it can be special eligibility requirements for admission, read more in the respective Education Plan.
- Computer Science (TCSCM)
- Interactive Media Technology (TIMTM)
- Software Engineering of Distributed Systems (TSEDM)
- ICT Innovation (TIVNM)
- Machine Learning (TMAIM)
- Information and Network Engineering (TINNM)
- Systems, Controls and Robotics (TSCRM)
- Communications Systems (TCOMM)
- Embedded Systems (TEBSM)
- Industrial Management (TINEM)
- Applied Computational Mathematics (TTMAM)
- Medical Engineering (TMLEM).