Last edit: 29/11/2017
The Master of Science in Engineering programme in Electrical Engineering consists of 300 credits, which at normal study speed corresponds to five years of full time study. The programme’s first three years are in the first cycle and can be concluded with a technology Bachelor’s Degree, if the student applies to do so. The last two years are concluded in the second cycle and can be concluded with a technology Master’s Degree.
The first three years of the programme are mainly in Swedish, with certain English literature included. The last 2 years are mainly in English.
Students in the Electrical engineering program have a guaranteed place in the following KTH´s master´s programs:
- Electric Power Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Medical Engineering
- Nano Technology
- Network Services and Systems
- Systems, Control and Robotics
- Engineering Physics
- Wireless Systems
Students can also apply for International Programs, but admission is not guaranteed. These programs are:
- Energy Innovation: Track SENS
- ICT Innovation: Track Digital Media Technology, Track Embedded Systems, Track Internet Technology and Architecture
- Research on Information and an Communication Technologies (Merit) (This programme has no new admission).
All these master’s programme will give a degree in Electrical Engineering.