Study year 5
Degree Programme in Vehicle Engineering (CFATE), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2014
The following courses are part of study year five.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2018/2019. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
The last two years of the program are completed within the context of a master’s program.
Courses taken within the fifth year will refer back to the second year’s annual study plan in the master’s program that you have chosen.
The selectable master’s programs leading to a Master of Science in Vehicle Engineering are (preliminar):
- Aerospace Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Engineering Design
- Integrated Product Design - New Track Autumn 2016 - Track: Innovation Management and Product Development
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Engineering Mechanics
- Applied and Computational Mathematics.
- Systems, Control and Robotics