The following courses are part of study year five.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2021/2022. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
The last two years of the program are completed within the context of a master’s program.
Courses taken within the fifth year will refer back to the second year’s annual study plan in the master’s program that you have chosen.
The selectable master’s programs leading to a Master of Science in Vehicle Engineering are (preliminar):
- Aerospace Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Engineering Design
- Integrated Product Design - New Track Autumn 2016 - Track: Innovation Management and Product Development,
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Engineering Mechanics
- Applied and Computational Mathematics.
- Systems, Control and Robotics