Last edit: 17/04/2013
The programme consists of 300 credits which correspond to five years of full-time studies.
Master's programmes leading to Master of Science in Engineering degree:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Integrated Product Design
- Production Engineering Management
- Engineering Design
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Mathematics (Track Mathematical statistics and financial mathematics, Track Computational mathematics and Track Optimization and systems theor)
- Naval Architecture
- Sustainable Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
The language of instruction in the first cycle is mainly swedish.
The language of instruction in the second cycle is mainly english.