Study year 5
Degree Programme in Mechanical Engineering (CMAST), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2015
The following courses are part of study year five.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2019/2020. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
Information is based upon the curriculum for academic year 2014/15. Changes may occur.
Master's programmes leading to Master of Science in Engineering degree:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Integrated Product Design (Tracks Integrated product design and Product innovation)
- Production Engineering Management
- Engineering Design
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Mathematics (Track Mathematical statistics and financial mathematics, Track Computational mathematics and Track Optimization and systems theor)
- Naval Architecture
- Sustainable Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
Some Masterprograms require specific courses during year 3.