The following courses are part of study year five.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2022/2023. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
Information is based upon the curriculum for academic year 2014/15. Changes may occur.
Master's programmes leading to Master of Science in Engineering degree:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Integrated Product Design (Tracks Integrated product design and Product innovation)
- Production Engineering Management
- Engineering Design
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Mathematics (Track Mathematical statistics and financial mathematics, Track Computational mathematics and Track Optimization and systems theor)
- Naval Architecture
- Sustainable Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
Some Masterprograms require specific courses during year 3.