Degree Progr. in Construction Management (TBYPH), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2011
Last edit: 28/02/2011
The degree programme for a university diploma in Construction management educates the student within, among other things, production stages. The programme has a theoretical-practical profile, and after graduation, the student should be able to work in production areas, including project management, estimation, and planning.
After the programme, the student should:
- show fundamental knowledge and skills within construction physics, construction engineering, construction statics and solid mechanics· fundamental technical knowledge about the construction process
- have professional, usable knowledge within construction managements, construction production, and project management.
- have acquired professional skills which are integrated into the programme, for example, the ability to work and lead a group and to communicate, both written and oral
- have practical experience from companies with workplaces within the construction and building industry
- specialise and deepen within the building construction area or the building/infrastructure area