Last edit: 13/02/2015
General Admission Requirements: See KTHs admission requirements for Master’s Programmes, link below.
Special Admission Requirements:
The minimum criterias are that the following must be in the bachelor degree
- Mathematics: three different subjects of a total of 22,5 credits. Among those subject there must be one course in one-variabel calculus and one course in Linear Algebra or Discrete Mathematics.
- Computer Science/Information technology: three different subjects of a total of 22.5 credits. Among those subjects there must be one course in Object oriented programming and one course in Algorithms and Data structures.
Please note that additional knowledge might be required to be able to follow certain track in the master programme.
The special admission requirement may not be assessed as not fullfilled if;
- the average grade is in the lower third on the grading scale used
- the degree does not qualify for admission to equivalent Master level in the country where the degree is awarded.
If the number of applicants exceeds the number of places avilable a programme comittee will make a selection from the following criterias:
1. evaluation of university
2. grades from previous study
3. motivation to study
4. merit rating
6. proficiency in English
KTH regulations: http://intra.kth.se/regelverk/utbildning-forskning/grundutbildning/1.276218