Study year 2
Master's Programme, Electric Power Engineering, 120 credits (TELPM), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2018
The following courses are part of study year two.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2019/2020. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
The program consists of five blocks of courses and a thesis project. The blocks are: Compulsory courses, three groups of Conditionally Elective courses, from each such group of courses have a minimum number of credits should be consulted to get your degree, and finally a block of Freely Elective courses.
1. Compulsory Courses: EH2220, AK2030, all courses must be passed to certify for the degree. For students following the program but not studying at KTH for two years, e.g. due to studies abroad, EH2220 is replaced by EH2221.
2. Basic Power Engineering (Conditionally Elective - group 1): EG2100, EG2200, EH2741, EI2436, EJ2301 EJ2201. Of these, at least 24 credits must be passed for to certify for the degree. It is free to take the courses either year 1 or year 2. However, please note that these are often the entry requirements for courses in Conditionally Elective - of group 2.
3. Advanced Power Engineering (Conditionally Elective - group 2): EG2110, EG2120, EG2210, EG2220, EG2340, EG2420, EH2745, EI2402, EI2405, EI2430, EI2433, EI2437, EI2439, EI2440, EI2452, EI2455, EI2490, EJ2222, EJ2230, EJ2311, EJ2420, EJ2440, EL2820, EL2520, EL2620, EL2720, EL2450, EL2700, EL2820. Of these, at least 22,5 credits must be passed to certify for the degree. It is free to read the courses either year 1 or 2, so long as the necessary prerequisites are met.
4. Project courses in Power Engineering (Conditionally Elective - group 3): EI2520, EH2720 of which at least 7,5 credits must be passed to certify for the degree.
5. Freely elective courses, of which these are a few recommendations: EQ2870, EP2120, EP2500, EP2510, SF2812, SF2822, EH2770, EH2030, ME2043, EL1150, MJ2411, MJ2410, DD2431, DD2425, IK2218
Changes may occur.
|Conditionally elective||Appl.code||cr.||Study period|