Bachelor's Programme in Property Development and Agency (TFAFK), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2014
Last edit: 23/05/2017
Valid for students admitted to the education from autumn semester 2014
Current list of courses in appendix 1
Current descriptions of tracks in appendix 2
Apart from the stated goals for a Bachelor of Science, the students should be able to reach the following targets:
Knowledge and understanding
To reach a level of specialized knowledge enabling the completion of advanced tasks within the field of economy, law and information technology with a specialization towards the stated fields of work in property development and real estate agency
Skills and abilities
• To be able to develop an advanced capability of communicating verbally and orally in the stated fields of property development and real estate agency
• To develop a capacity to follow and apply the latest findings within the real estate field, both concerning practices and relevant research.
• To be able to develop a capacity to act independently, and in groups, in translating formal knowledge into practices in the field.
Ability to make judgments and adopt a standpoint
The bachelors program aims to provide the students with:
• a profound knowledge regarding the role of the property development industry in the overall context of building our society and how the real estate industry contributes to a sustainable society.
• preconditions for making complex decision-making sequences with regard to relevant research and societal implications, for different types of projects within the fields of property development and real estate agency
• a capablility to use their acquired knowledge in the field in order to be able to develop their own career competences and how these can be enhanced.
Complete information regarding the overall requirements for bachelors’ degrees can be found at http://intra.kth.se/