Eligibility and selection
Master's Programme, Geodesy and Geoinformatics, 120 credits (TGEGM), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2009
Last edit: 11/03/2010
General admission requirements
The general admission requirements are the same for all programmes General admission requirements (http://www.kth.se/studies/master/application?l=en)
Specific admission requirements
The specific requirements may be assessed as not fulfilled if
- the average grade is in the lower third on the grading scale used (above pass level)
- the degree awarding institution is not considered to meet acceptable quality standards by the authorities of the country in which the institution is located
- the degree does not qualify for admission to equivalent Master level in the country where the degree is awarded
Specific eligibility requirements for this master programme are documented proof of (through university-level studies):
- basic knowledge in surveying and mapping
- good knowledge and practical skills in computer science, especially in computer programming
- good knowledge in mathematics including mathematical analysis, linear algebra and mathematical statistics.
Selection criteria for the master programme are: previous BSc/MSc degree, university, grade of previous course work and relevant working experiences. Documented excellency in mathematics or computer programming is a recognized merit. The students are required a good knowledge of English, equivalent to Eng B.