Magisterprogram, ljusdesign (TLODM), Utbildningsplan för kull HT2013
Senast ändrad: 2012-10-01
The program Architectural Lighting Design is based on the quality descriptions for Degree of Master, one year (Higher education ordinance, issued by the Swedish national agency for higher education).
After completing the courses’ requirements the students must be able to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and judgments.
Kunskap och förståelse
- Broad scientific based knowledge in the area of electrical light and daylight
- In-depth and thorough knowledge in the area of Architectural Lighting Design
- Ability to apply advanced knowledge in the area, in both practical and academic situations.
Färdigheter och förmågor
- Independent ability to identify, formulate, analyze and solve problems in the area of Architectural Lighting Design, for electrical and daylight solutions
- Ability to formulate a concept for outdoor and indoor architectural lighting following the Design process and the KTH method.
- Ability to apply advanced techniques and tools in the area
- Ability to present and communicate results in an international environment
Värderingsförmåga och förhållningssätt
- Ability to independent and critical analysis of results in the area
- Show a professional and ethical responsibility in scientific, technical, ecological and social activities.
- Have understanding that Architectural-related problems, considered from a design, building and urban perspective are often complex, can be incompletely defined and sometimes contain conflicting conditions.