Last edit: 13/01/2020
General admission requirements and the following special admission requirements must be fulﬁlled in order to be admitted:
• a Swedish or foreign degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree of 180 ECTS credits, with a level in Mathematics and Computer Science equal, or higher, than that of the following courses at KTH:
- SF1624 Algebra and geometry,
- SF1625 Calculus in one variable,
- SF1626 Calculus in several variables,
- SF1901 Probability theory and statistics,
- DD1337 Programming and
- DD1338 Algorithms and Data Structures.
If the number of applicants exceeds the number of places, there will be a selection from the following criteria:
1. Evaluation of university.
2. Grades from previous study.
3. Motivation to study.
The evaluation scale is 1-75.