The following courses are part of study year one.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2015/2016. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
The first semester consists of courses mainly taken at Karolinska Institutet, the second semester consists of courses mainly taken at Stockholm University and the third semester consists of courses mainly taken at KTH.
- BB2471 Genetics 5 credits - KTH
- 5MT000 Frontiers in translational medicine 16,5 hp - KI
- 5MT002 Applied communication 7,5 credits - KI
- 5MT001 Frontiers in life science 1, 1 credit - KI
- BL7049 Frontiers in life science 2, 1 credit - SU
- KB7004 Bioinformatics 7,5 credits - SU
- KB8019 Comparative genomics 7,5 credits - SU
- KB7012 Biophysical chemistry 7 credits - SU
- KB8024 Project in molecular life science 7 credits - SU