Study year 1
Master's Programme, Molecular Techniques in Life Science, 120 credits (TMTLM), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2017
The following courses are part of study year one.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2017/2018. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
The first semester consists of courses mainly provided by Karolinska Institute KI.
The second semester consists of courses mainly provided by Stockholm University SU
The third semester consists of courses mainly provided by Royal Institute of Technology KTH.
- 5MT005 Genetics 5 credits, period 1 - KI
- 5MT006 Frontiers in translational medicine 16,5 hp, period 1 and 2 - KI
- 5MT001 Frontiers in life science 1, 1 credit, period 1 - KI
- 5MT002 Applied communication 7,5 credits, period 1 and 2 - KI
- BL7049 Frontiers in life science 2, 1 credit, period 3 and 4 - SU
- KB7004 Bioinformatics 7,5 credits, period 3 - SU
- KB7012 Biophysical chemistry 7 credits, period 4 - SU
- KB8019 Comparative genomics 7,5 credits, period 4 - SU
- KB8024 Project in molecular life science 7 credits, period 3 - SU