Study year 2
Master's Programme, Molecular Techniques in Life Science, 120 credits (TMTLM), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2017
The following courses are part of study year two.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2018/2019. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
The first semester consists of courses mainly provided by KI Karolinska Institutet.
The second semester consists of courses mainly provided by SU Stockholm University.
The third semester consists of courses mainly provided by KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
The degree project is performed during the fourth semester at KI, KTH or SU.
- BB2170 Drug development 6 credits, period 1 - KTH
- BB2472 Applied gene technology 5 credits, period 2 - KTH
- BB2491 Analysis of Data from High-throughput Molecular Biology Experiments 7 credits, period 2 - KTH
- BB2505 Frontiers in life science 3, 1 credit, period 1 och 2 - KTH
- BB2510 Proteomics 6 credits, period 1 - KTH
- BB2899 Project in Molecular Life Science, 5 credits, priod 1 och 2- KI
- Degree project 30 credits, period 3 och 4, see the list below;
5MT004 Degree project, Molecular Techniques in Life Science - KI
BL9065 Molecular Techniques in Life Science, Degree Project - SU