Study year 1
Master's Programme, Molecular Techniques in Life Science, 120 credits (TMTLM), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2019
The following courses are part of study year one.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2019/2020. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
Fall semester 2019, Courses organized by Karolinska Institute
- 5MT009 Genetics 5 credits
- 5MT006 Frontiers in translational medicine 16,5 credits
- 5MT008 Applied communication 7 credits
- 5MT007 Applied programming for life science 1 1,5 credits
Spring Semester 2020, Courses organized by Stockholm University
- DA7062 Applied programming for life science 2 1,5 credits
- KB7016 Bioinformatics 7 credits
- KB7015 Structure and dynamics of biological membranes 7 credits
- BL8060 Methods in molecular life science 7 credits
- KB8019 Comparative genomics 7,5 credits