The following courses are part of study year one.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2021/2022. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
Fall semester 2020, Courses organized by Karolinska Institute
- 5MT009 Genetics 5 credits
- 5MT006 Frontiers in translational medicine 16,5 credits
- 5MT008 Applied communication 7 credits
- 5MT007 Applied programming for life science 1 1,5 credits
Spring Semester 2021, Courses organized by Stockholm University
- DA7062 Applied programming for life science 2 1,5 credits
- KB7016 Bioinformatics 7 credits
- KB7015 Structure and dynamics of biological membranes 7 credits
- BL8060 Methods in molecular life science 7 credits
- KB8019 Comparative genomics 7,5 credits